We encourage Grand Junction, Colorado homeowners or business owners to take care of roof leaks and other issues promptly – so small problems don’t turn into large expenses. No job is considered too big or too small.
Below is a check-list that will help you determine if your roof is in need of an inspection:
- Is your roof over five years old and require a preventative maintenance inspection?
- Does your roof leak during or after a rain or snow day?
- Has your roof experienced wind damage with flopping, blown off or missing shingles?
- Do you have water ponding on a flat roof for more than 48-72 hours after a moisture day?
- Is your shingle roof releasing excessive amounts of granules into your gutter?
- Has the wind pulled up your metal roofing panels?
- Does your metal roof need the screws re-sealed to avoid potential future leaks?
- Our skilled roofing professionals will inspect your problem area and present you with a solution for repairs.
Usual repairs and common leak areas include:
- Replacing blown off shingles
- Roof leak, stained ceiling tiles.
- Securing and sealing flashings for a leak at swamp cooler, leak at skylight or leak around a fireplace.
- Replacing deteriorated pipe boots at roof penetrations.
- Sealing gutter seams/joints, re-securing gutter sections.
- Water damage / rotted fascia repair or replacement.
If you’re still not sure and it’s been a while since you’ve had an inspection, it’s best to hire a professional contractor in Grand Junction, Colorado to inspect your roof. It’s always better to be safe and protect your home or business from water damage or long term roofing problems.